Our expertise comes from the experience
Interlocking Concrete Pavers
Concrete pavers combine beauty with durability; they can withstand the hottest summers and the coldest, snowiest winters. Because of their dense construction, pavers are actually much more durable than asphalt or poured concrete, and will last for decades. There are many shapes, styles colors and patterns to choose from.
The benefits of Concrete Pavers are:
1. Lifetime Product Warranty against cracking and breaking provides great peace of mind.
2. Durability: the pavers are a minimum 60mm thick and can sustain frequent & heavy loading and require virtually no maintenance. Pavers meet ASTM standards of 8,000-12,000 PSI, approximately 4 times the strength of poured concrete and 10-12 times the strength of asphalt.
3. Completely eliminate cracking: all of the pavers are sand jointed and therefore flexible, which completely eliminates joints from cracking.
4. Great investment: They will increase the value of your home, and investing in your home has traditionally been one of the best places to invest your money.
5. No fading over time. Pavers are colored throughout.
6. No chipping: Pavers have beveled edges which prevent chipping.
7. Curb appeal: Pavers are beautiful and enhance your home & outdoor living areas.
8. Consistency in size allows for perfectly straight lines and flat surfaces. This guarantees easy snow removal by snow plow, blower, or shovel. Automatic snow melt systems can be installed beneath your driveway or walkway as well.
9. Non-skid, non-slip, wet or dry makes pavers safer than other surfaces.
10. Freeze and Thaw resistant: Pavers do not expand due to moisture absorption. Therefore, frost damage is virtually non-existent as the joints between the pavers and wall units absorb the damaging powers of frost by flexing and not cracking. Interlocking concrete pavers are manufactured to withstand the severe weather we experience in Massachusetts, both the snow-packed winters & the extreme summer heat.
11. Environmentally friendly: Pavers consist of fine aggregate, sand, Portland cement, iron oxides, & water, & do not contain any oil based product.